When it comes to running a business as a content creator, there are a lot of recurring and low-quality tasks that come along our way.
Some of them?
Renaming files, Uploading videos, formatting articles, or keeping track of your email subscribers.
The problem with these tasks is that they suck out a lot of mental bandwidth, prevent us from the high-level thinking and from creating.
This is one of the reasons why I am a huge automation fan. And guess what?
In today’s episode, I am happy to welcome Jimmy Rose, who was once an automation engineer.
He’s now helping business owners regain their lives, be more productive and get more done in less time.
He’s also the co-founder of Content Snare – a software platform that helps professionals collect content & files from clients.
In this episode, Jimmy will give you actionable tips about automation, what tasks to automate, and how to get started even if you’re not a coder so that you can free up more time.
– 🎓Jimmy’s Zapier Course: https://mattgiaro.com/zapiercoursejimmyrose (If you buy via my affiliate link, you’ll get BONUS MATERIAL to max out Zapier as a Content Creator. Simply send me your recepit once purchased and I’ll send it to you!)
– Jimmy’s Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfG0GuJW2KMQOyAtlx1Xgg/
– Matt Giaro’s secret productivity emails for content creators: https://mattgiaro.com/private-emails?source=podcast-20220628
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE?
1. Give us a 5 star review here: https://mattgiaro.com/itunes
2. SUBSCRIBE so that you don’t miss the next one!