A lot of content creators think that they need a big audience to make a living out of their content.
In today’s episode, I’m joined by Daniel Canosa, who has less than 4000 subscribers on YouTube – yet is making a full-time living.
What you’re going to learn:
– What niche Daniel is in
– How he made his first $50 online (and why it was a bad idea)
– How he launched his first course (and tested his idea)
– A simple technique to find what you’re passionate about and can turn into a business
– How long it took to create his “minimum viable course.”
– The strategy he used to get started on Youtube (and How he was able to get a lot of traffic to his videos as a new video channel
– The biggest mistake he made when starting out
– The advice he would give to any new content creator
Here are the links mentioned:
– 4P Formula: https://mattgiaro.com/4p
– Daniel’s business consulting: https://systemify.co
– Notion course from A to Z “The Notion Academy”: https://go.danicanosa.com/TNA
– Notion templates: https://go.danicanosa.com/templates
– Daniel’s Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DanielCanosa
ENJOYED THIS EPISODE?
SUBSCRIBE so that you don’t miss the next one!